All players from affiliated clubs now have Accident and Injury insurance, for peace of mind when playing Walking Football with The WFA. It is included for all players as part if club affiliation.
This insurance will cover players for all matches in the National Cup and all other WFA Tournaments and Leagues and any WFA approved events, plus all training sessions at their club for a full 12 months.
- Players will be insured for all WFA events, leagues and tournaments
- Insured for all WFA Approved Events, Tournaments and Leagues
- Cover runs from April 1st to March 31st annually
- Players will be insured for friendly matches
- Players will be insured for all training sessions
- Insured players that play for more than one club will be covered playing for both clubs
- The only insurance that will cover players playing in WFA events*
- The insurance policy is with Aviva through Sports Insure
- The cover also extends to playing WFA approved games in Europe.
- Referees can also benefit from the cover