The WFA recommends all players take advantage of this low costs Accident and Injury insurance, for peace of mind when playing Walking Football with The WFA. It is available for individual players at a low cost of £5 per player for 12 months cover, that’s less than 10p a week.
For groups of 10 or more, the cost is reduced to £4 per player for 12 months cover. To apply for this, please click this link. Group Insurance.
This insurance will cover players for all matches in the National Cup and all other WFA Tournaments and Leagues and any WFA approved events, plus all training sessions at their club for a full 12 months.
Each insured player will get a WFA membership card with their Name and DOB. This can be used as identification when attending WFA run or approved events. Note: Cards can take up to 2 weeks to arrive, but you are insured from the day you pay (after April 1st 2022)
- Players will be insured for all WFA events, leagues and tournaments
- Insured for all WFA Approved Events, Tournaments and Leagues
- Cover runs from April 1st to March 31st annually
- Players will be insured for friendly matches
- Players will be insured for all training sessions
- Insured players that play for more than one club will be covered playing for both clubs
- The only insurance that will cover players playing in WFA events*
- The insurance policy is with Aviva through Sports Insure
- 12 months cover for only £5. Less than 10p a week
- WFA Membership card that can be used as identity document for matches
- Insured players can take the insurance with them if they move clubs
- The cover also extends to playing WFA approved games in Europe.
- Referees can also benefit from the cover